Meet Us!

    

~Our Story~

We are Natalie and Jeremy Hyland and we are excited that you're here! We currently reside in Utah County. I am originally from Orem so not too far from home.  Jeremy is originally from Southern Utah but has lived all over Utah and in parts of Arizona. We met online at ldsplanet.org the day after Christmas in 2011.  My sisters and I used to joke all the time that all we wanted for Christmas was a husband. Mine finally happened that year. We dated for 4 months and he surprised me with a proposal two months earlier then I was expecting.  I immediately accepted his proposal and we have been happily married for almost eight years.  

Some things we LOVE to do include hiking, going on walks, camping, listening to music, dancing, going to plays, movies, and just going out and spending time with each other and family. 

Family is the most important thing to us, and we were so excited to start our own. We tried for almost 7 years with no success. We have seen lots of doctors and done lots of treatments but haven't had the best of luck. However, we always had faith that our Heavenly Father would provide us with the children that we were meant to have, no matter how they would come to us.

The excitement we feel to have a child in our lives to love and cherish and raise up is impossible to measure. We know that the child that's meant to be our family will come to us when the time is right. And we will be patiently waiting! 

Here are a few photos to peek into life with us!
Things we like to do:

 
We love nature and like to go on hikes. 
Here we went to Bridal Veil Falls.


Occasionally we like to go a fun park
where we have picnics, walk, and play around. 


Like to go see musicals or plays. We have seen 
Mamma Mia, Little Mermaid, Wizard of Oz, Seusical the Musical, Etc.
 
Go to Concerts (Abba, Beach Boys, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Etc)


We love animals so we like going to places that have them 
such as zoo's, aquariums and circus shows.


    
 

                
   








    
    

  

~Natalie~

I grew up in Orem, Utah.  I Served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Spokane, Washington Mission.  I graduated with a certificate  for management in the medical and dental offices.  I Currently work as a medical biller and as a stylist for Color Street on the side.  I love to do nails, card making, wood crafts, make wreaths, crochet blankets, play the piano and organ and I also like to go on lots of adventures.  My husband and family tell me that some of my best qualities are that I am a very loving person and that I care for those around me and try to befriend everyone.


~Jeremy~

Hello, I am Jeremy from Cedar City Utah originally, but lived across Utah and parts of Arizona.  I served a mission for the Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Independence, Missouri Mission. Graduated with a Bachelors degree in Educational Studies in Science.  I currently work as a Psych Tech in the Forensics section of the Utah State Hospital. Some of my hobbies include outdoor activities, guitar and archery.  I also enjoy working with the youth and have had many opportunities to do so through jobs, as well as through volunteer opportunities in different settings which include church callings, charities and juvenile delinquency.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Adopting!!